Thursday, February 18, 2010

I wanted to publish something and I couldn't think of anything good to write. Since I've been playing, I figured a picture of a guitar and a wall of amplification might suffice. So here they are, in all their twangy goodness. I am very lucky to have stumbled onto a couple of the best sounding amplifiers to be found anywhere. It's kind of odd they should have landed with a drummer-hack guitar player.

There's extra credit for noticing the broken-off table legs under the table. The table was made from a door with table legs affixed to the bottom. It belonged to my parents before they had kids. I need to figure out how to fix it. It needs to be beefed up.

Meanwhile, the female wolf liberated from it's enclosure was found and rescued in new Brighton. It's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment